Build custom integrations with an Open API
Enable your tech stack with robust media library management capabilities.
Ingestion and File Upload
- Ingest and transfer assets from applications into MediaValet
- Simultaneously upload multiple files of any type, size or format
- Programmatically map metadata from third-party applications
- Apply ingestion policies, such as naming convention rules
- Add custom data to make assets discoverable and searchable
Asset Storage and Management
- Extract and store embedded metadata from files on upload
- Provide group and role-based access controls and permissions
- Track and maintain version and revision history
- Enable superior security and privacy with authenticated HTTPS access and access key provisioning
- Perform advanced, faceted search operations
- Apply in-platform or third-party machine learning services for all or a set of assets
Media and image viewing & transformations
- Automatically create multiple renditions of uploaded photos and media, enabling file transformations on demand
- Customize size, resolution and file types for published images, while storing an original file in the library
- Create a video streaming endpoint that you can leverage in HTML5 video players
- Add watermarks to the images that need to be protected
Every function in the MediaValet platform leverages our Open API and is engineered as a collection of microservices. The API can enable any function of MediaValet to be built into company’s platforms, leveraging DAM functionality at any point along the asset life cycle.
MediaValet's API is incredibly robust, one of the best ones we've seen developed. We're very optimistic about this partnership and what our companies will be able to accomplish together.