Build custom integrations with the Media Valet Open API
Embed DAM functionality or integrate your business tools with
the MediaValet Platform
Enable your MarTech stack with robust media library management capabilities.
Provide consistent visual brand messaging by connecting your apps to a central corporate media hub with search, browse, sharing and rendering capabilities.
Ingestion & File Upload
- Ingest & transfer assets from applications into MediaValet
- Upload images and videos to the cloud of any file size at lightning speeds
- Simultaneously upload multiple files of any type, size or format
- Programmatically map Metadata from third party applications
- Apply ingestion policies such as naming convention rules or requiring asset attributes to be entered on upload
- Add custom data, categories and keywords making assets discoverable and searchable
Asset Storage and Management
- Extract and store embedded metadata from files on upload
- Provide flexible access and permission controls, ensuring only authorized users have access to assets
- Provide group and role-based access controls
- Track and maintain revision history, storing enabling reverting to previous versions
- Enable superior security and privacy with authenticated HTTPS access and access key provisioning
- Perform advanced, faceted search operations via the API
- Apply in-platform or 3rd party machine learning services to Cognitive Metadata for all or a set of assets within MediaValet
Media and image viewing & transformations
- Automatically create multiple renditions of uploaded photos and media, enabling file type and size transformations on demand
- Provide users with self-serve image and video file size, resolution and format transformations on demand
- Customize size, resolution and file types for published images, while storing only an original file in the library
- Create a video streaming endpoint that you can leverage in HTML5 video players or you can roll out your own flavor of the Azure Media Player.
- Add watermarks to the images that need to be protected
Sharing and distribution
- Efficiently deliver assets of any file size or file type to internal or external users globally
- Create user only or public delivery URLs to single assets or to a collection of assets
- Share and collaborate on specialized files like CAD, 3D, AI and others, with the powerful viewers
- Insert media libraries into your CMS or web applications, providing search and browsing capabilities
MediaValet API performance is tested every day, as every function in MediaValet platform leverages our OPEN API and is engineered as a collection of microservices. API can enable any function of MediaValet to be built into company’s platforms, leveraging DAM functionality at any point along the asset life cycle.
Before You Begin
API documentation will be available as soon as your Developer Account is been approved. Please register to initiate the developer account approval process and provide the same email address that you use in logging into the MediaValet Client Portal so we can match it to a valid partner/enterprise account.
- API Portal/Home Page: https://developer.mediavalet.com
- Authentication Model: OAuth 2
- Architectural Style: REST
- Supported Request Formats: URI Query String/CRUD
- Supported Response Formats: JSON