Digital Asset Management
for Higher Education
Engage students, alumni and donors with a visual strategy
Colleges and universities across the world rely on their digital strategies and visual content to increase recruitment, drive funding and engage with students and alumni. But, when faced with multiple teams and channels, it can be a challenge to ensure all visuals and marketing materials remain consistent.
Digital Asset Management helps solve this problem, enabling colleges and universities to better manage and distribute their media, visuals, content and communications materials across departments, programs, campuses and partners.
We switched to MediaValet...about a year ago. The transition was flawless and the customer support has been amazing. The cloud-based system has helped out internal IT staff, as well as allows us to access the images from anywhere! Great product!
Organize and distribute marketing collateral
- Aggregate all your campus, sporting and event images, logos and videos in a single media library
- Establish access permissions, user rights and structures for students, staff and more
Power asset ingestion and discovery with AI
- Accelerate asset ingestion and tagging with Machine Learning as a Service (MLaaS) at the level that’s right for your business (Packaged/Guided/Specialized)
- Enable users to search images by color, number of people, gender, age and more leveraging Microsoft Cognitive AI services and Machine Learning
- Enrich video assets data with face and visual objects detection, use visual text recognition, text extraction and automatically translated captions
Enable campuses and partners with self-serve access
- Enable users to find the content they need using event name, program, and other unique identifiers with advanced search
- Save and share frequently used searches, filtered by asset name, color, approval status, star rating, date, file type and more
Collaborate across global offices and departments
- Build cohesive marketing material, with access to photographs, logos and content from within existing programs, like InDesign and Photoshop
- Enable marketing and event coordinators with customizable, print-ready templates for brochures, newsletters, reports and recruitment material
Access the Printable Brochure
Fill out the form below to access a shareable, print-friendly brochure!