- Search images by color with smart color recognition
- Filter images and photos by number of people, gender and age
- Leverage the power of Microsoft Azure Cognitive Services in asset tagging
- Search using advanced filters, including colour, file types (Images, Videos, Documents, Adobe Files, Audio etc.) size, rating, status, activity and custom metadata.
- Combine multiple filters with advanced filter logic (And/Or/Not)
- Filter by Asset Status (Approved, Pending, Rejected, Uploaded etc.) or User action
Video/Audio indexing and searching
- Enrich video assets data with face detection and celebrity identification
- Leverage visual objects, actions and situations detection for video annotation
- Use visual text recognition and keyword text extraction to annotate and add keywords
- Automatically translate captions when viewing the indexed video with multi-language previews
- Identify positive, negative, or neutral sentiments in transcripts with sentiment analysis
- Define, create and save the searches you are frequently running
- Add searches to your favorites for easy access
- Example “Assets for Fast-track Approval” [Search = All Assets, Pending Approval, Uploaded > Last 24 Hours]
- Search for assets using specific custom attribute values
- Use preset or custom time ranges or search for a specific date
- Leverage wildcard searches (eg. a part of SKU number, transcript, description etc.)
See MediaValet Advanced Search in action now!
Book a demo and let us show you how our Advanced Search
can benefit you and your team.
We would love to answer any questions you may have!