- Search using advanced filters, including colour, file types (Images, Videos, Documents, Adobe Files, Audio etc.) size, rating, status, activity and custom metadata
- Combine multiple filters with advanced filter logic (And/Or/Not)
- Filter by Asset Status (Approved, Pending, Rejected, Uploaded etc.) or User action
- Define, create and save the searches you are frequently running
- Add searches to your favorites for easy access
- Example “Assets for Fast-track Approval” [Search = All Assets, Pending Approval, Uploaded > Last 24 Hours]
- Easily share your searches with other users or groups
- Create common views for your team or new users
- Example “Sales Enablement” [Search = Documents, Videos, Approved, Custom Attribute: ‘Sales Enablement’] [Share > Sales Team]
- Search for assets using specific custom attribute values
- Use preset or custom time ranges or search for a specific date
- Leverage wildcard searches (eg. a part of SKU number, transcript, description etc.)
See MediaValet Advanced Search in action now!
Book a demo and let us show you how our Advanced Search
can benefit you and your team.
We would love to answer any questions you may have!