Integrate with Adobe Creative Cloud
Empower your team’s creativity
Best-In-Class Integration With Adobe Creative Products
- MediaValet Connector is based on latest advancements in DAM and Adobe integrations
- Unique, incredibly easy-to-use and intuitive UI with detailed asset previews in the navigation
- InDesign Document automatic PDF version creation in MediaValet Library
Create content and collateral efficiently with direct linking and URL preservation
- Connect InDesign to true URLs, leaving all the linked assets in the DAM, while making changes in InDesign
- Enable your creative team to access assets directly in the InDesign file, linking directly to MediaValet
- Drag and drop media assets between MediaValet and InDesign enabling version control and auto-update of corresponding assets
Easily edit and enhance images, streamlining search and access for creative teams
- Provide access to corporate centralized assets from within Photoshop
- Check assets in & out and track creative versions while easily managing work-in-progress assets
- Easily find assets by searching & browsing the entire MediaValet library within Photoshop
Optimize creative process and brand integrity with instant uploads
- Maintain brand integrity with updated images and brand assets saved directly to MediaValet from Adobe Creative Products
- Avoid work duplication and asset recreation with comprehensive search and centralized asset library
- Provide effective navigation and enable asset editing with check in & check out function, seamlessly connecting Illustrator to MediaValet
Designers can work with assets in the DAM system, directly from the Adobe products they use to create projects. When using any given ﬁle, there is never any need to make copies or duplicates, either. It is such a simple concept, and it’s hard to express how valuable it is.
See Adobe Creative Cloud Connector Integration In Action Now!
Book a demo and let us show you how the Adobe Creative
Cloud Connector can benefit you and your team.
We would love to answer any questions you may have!