The Big Stuff
- One single media library in the Cloud
- Global network of secure Microsoft Data Centres
- Full control of all assets and user rights
- Triple redundancy & geo-replication
- Multi-tenant environment
- Unlimited support
Our user-friendly, secure web interface enables users to quickly and securely:
- Browse assets by permission based categories
- Sort assets by name, size, title, approval date, etc.
- Filter assets by rating, type, approval status, and more
- Choose from various optimized view options
MediaValet offers users multiple ways to find your media assets:
● Search by keyword, asset type, attribute, category name, date, approval status, etc.
● Filter search results, categories and lightboxes by asset type, star rating, and approval status
● Sorting assets by name, star rating, approval status, and by date created, uploaded, approved and expired
MediaValet allows all users to preview photos, videos, graphic and audio files, and documents by simply clicking on the respective thumbnails. Along with a preview, MediaValet displays each asset’s approval status, asset type, file size, colour mode, date created and uploaded, star rating, categories, keywords, attributes and usage rights.
Sometimes, a preview just isn’t enough. When you need more information about an asset, selecting “detailed info” will provide a cornucopia of information: all embedded metadata (IPTC, EXIF, and XMP), all keywords, all attributes, all categories, all comments, all past versions, all related assets and a historical record of all related asset activities.
Do you have millions, hundreds of thousands, tens of thousands, thousands, hundreds…or just a few assets to upload? We’re ready for you. MediaValet makes it easy to select and upload any number of assets from any connected drive – simply drag and drop them.
Share & Download
Your digital assets can be shared or downloaded individually or in batches and prior to download, users can choose the exact format, size, DPI, and colour spectrum they require. Assets can be shared with other users (using lightboxes) or with third parties (using custom branded web galleries).
- Reduce operational costs by eliminating hardware, software and maintenance expenses
- Improve productivity by making your assets easily and quickly accessible by the people who need them
- Increase your ROI on your assets by making them easy to search and share
- Ensure your assets are never lost or “misplaced” again
- No more CDs and DVDs, no more flash drives, no more FTP accounts
- No more backups, no more equipment or software upgrades
- No more maintenance or support hours
- No more bills for recreating “misplaced” assets
- No more wasted time trying to find assets
- No more waiting for someone else to find assets for you
- No more time spent formatting and resizing assets
- No more waiting to access your assets from inside the office
Maximize ROI of Assets
- Leverage existing assets to create new campaigns
- Share your assets with affiliates, partners and vendors
- Maintain version control
- Employ rights management
Protect Your Assets
- Ensure your digital assets are safely and securely stored at all times
- Never accidentally lose, delete, or “misplace” your digital assets again
- Control who has access to your assets and what they do with them
- Track everything
DOWNLOAD A CASE STUDY
With offices and third party agencies on three continents and over a terabyte of digital assets, the Almond Board’s aging on-premise digital asset management system was taxing their IT department’s resources and routinely frustrating both internal and external users.
Please complete these fields to find out how MediaValet helps the Almond Board meet its digital asset management needs.
What our clients say about us
A couple of years ago, we stopped relying on stock photography and started taking our own photos in an effort to capture the diverse and iconic imagery specific to Placer County. This has increased the utility of the images we have access to and within a very short time we’ve amassed a large database of over 10,000 high quality photos and videos. Prior to MediaValet, these photos were only available on a local computer. Today, our primary library of media assets are directly accessible by all of our employees – no matter where they are. We chose MediaValet because its simple, intuitive, user-interface helps general users easily browse, search, and filter our large library of media assets in various ways until they find what they’re looking for.
- Erik Bergen, Visual Communications Specialist, Placer County Communications and Public Affairs
We have over 900 users from retailers around the world, on every continent and in every time zone, using MediaValet 24 hours a day. With that many users, organizations and locations involved, we have a complex permission matrix in place to ensure the integrity of our system, our processes, and our digital assets is maintained at all times. Although complex and broad reaching, the MediaValet team has met our needs head-on.
- Kaitlin Bailey, Digital Marketing Coordinator, Cascade Designs
With 250GB of assets, we were spending too much time trying to locate images in our rapidly expanding digital library. It was time to find a better way. We needed a digital asset management system that would allow our growing team quick access to images for design projects, social media and various other marketing initiatives. In addition, we desired a Cloud-based system that would support sharing assets with external agencies and partners.
After researching several cloud-based DAMS, we chose MediaValet for its strong user interface, brand personalization options and robust customer service that included onboarding, training and support.
- Brandon Wimberly, Web Design Manager, DaySpring Cards Inc.
We knew from past business experience that it’s mission critical we make digital asset management part of our DNA. We hired a DAMS consultant we had worked with in the past and who has a lot of DAMS experience in the learning market. We asked her to select the company she would partner with if she were to choose a DAMS for her own educational start-up. From the shortlist of three DAMS providers who met our criteria, she recommended MediaValet.
We have only been using MediaValet for a short while. However, it has radically improved all aspects of our business. We are more creative and collaborative. Our product cycle and time to market have dramatically improved. I could go on and on.
- Chris Carson, COO of STEMbrite
The access and control we have with MediaValet is ideal. We can organize our assets in the various ways that best serve the unique needs of each of our departments. We needed a way to quickly filter our assets and make specific sets available to select stakeholder groups. We’re pleased to say, MediaValet has allowed us to do everything we wished a digital asset management system would do.
- Jen Howell, Director of Digital Publishing for the Robert H. Smith Center for the Constitution at Montpelier
It is a pleasure to work with MediaValet – as one of the early customers I have seen dramatic improvements in the application and as they have grown as a company they have included many of the foundational infrastructure components that an organization supporting software needs. This has led to more consistent support and improved service. As well, MediaValet has always made us feel like a valued customer by directly addressing any issues that we may have encountered – and have given us a hand with some of the more difficult things that we have needed to do, such as bulk uploading and classification.
Our team is very impressed with the new version of MediaValet, 3.0, based on the significant leaps that they have made regarding usability. We consider ourselves fortunate to be one of the first to experience the new product. We continue to look forward to partnering with MediaValet to manage our ongoing digital asset needs and look forward to additional services that they may provide in the future.
- Mike Davis, Sr. Project Manager, IS at DMB
Managing digital assets seems like a simple process, but it’s really more complex than just ‘parking’ your videos and photos in folders. With 50 TBs and thousands of users worldwide, we knew this would further complicate the process. To succeed, it would take a DAMS partner with the infrastructure and experience to support not only our massive library and worldwide access and security needs, but also provide a simple and intuitive user experience with the training and customer support needed to ensure all our users are happy. MediaValet met all these needs and is well positioned to meet our future requirements.
- Mark Lapidus, Director, Digital and Social Media at Brand USA
Sometimes it isn't just about the software, although MediaValet is unbelievably well thought out, more importantly, it’s about the people who work there. The MediaValet team are true professionals, excellent communicators and they meet their commitments every time. Their support model, training and implementation practice is thorough, deliberate and it works!
- Teri Loporchio, Senior Manager Digital Communications, Port of Portland
We'd been frustrated with the process of finding assets for years. The final straw came mid-2014 when we actually played "rock, paper, scissors" to determine who would search for a photo that had been taken 10 to 12 years ago of a man with a beard, standing next to a white truck. After hours of searching, the photo was finally found, but when we did find it, we realized that it was taken five years ago and the truck was yellow.
We sleep easier now knowing that our assets are securely stored in a single library that's easy to access and search from any computer, and that MediaValet can effortlessly scale to meet all of our digital asset management needs in the future.
- Nikohle Ellis, photographer and designer at Land Line Magazine
With the help of MediaValet’s implementation and support teams, we’re well on our way to moving a century of assets to the cloud and making them accessible to all necessary parties. Knowing our assets are secure and easily accessible at all times allows us to focus on promoting Vancouver’s number one natural attraction.
- Jodi Westbury, Senior Marketing Manager, Grouse Mountain
"MediaValet is used heavily by our global staff and agency partners; digital assets are downloaded and shared every day and we upload hundreds of MBs of assets every month - yet, our IT staff hardly hears about any of this. MediaValet quietly handles this in the background allowing our IT team to focus on supporting other areas of the business. MediaValet has become an invaluable tool for our organization."
- John Joyner, A.D. Corporate Technology, the Almond Board of California.