MediaValet Announces Results of 2020 AGM
2 min read
Vancouver, BC – June 24th, 2020 – MediaValet Inc. (TSX-V:MVP) (“MediaValet” or the “Company”), a leading provider of enterprise digital asset management ("DAM") and creative operations software is pleased to announce the results of its 2020 Annual General Meeting.
All resolutions proposed to shareholders were duly passed at the Company's Annual General Meeting held on June 24th, 2020. All the nominees, which included, David MacLaren, Robert Chase, Bob Garnett, Francis Shen, Thomas Kenny, Judith Richardson and Jake Sorofman, were re-elected as directors of the Company.
Shareholders also voted in favour of the other resolutions put before the meeting, including:
- To receive the December 31, 2019 financial statements of the Company with the auditors' report;
- To fix the number of directors at seven;
- To elect the directors of the Company for the ensuing year;
- To appoint the auditors for the ensuing year, and to authorize directors to fix their remuneration;
- To approve of the amendment to the by-laws of the Corporation
- To reaffirm the "MediaValet Stock Option Plan"
- To amend the "MediaValet Stock Option Plan" to permit option expiry extension until after the end of a Corporation-imposed blackout period if it would otherwise expire during the blackout; and
- To transact such other business as may properly be brought before the Meeting or any adjournment thereof.
In addition, the Company granted a total of 216,166 stock options to new and existing employees, of which 121,600 were granted to senior officers and directors. The options will have a term of five years expiring on June 17, 2025. Each option will allow the holder to purchase one common share in the Company at a price of $1.30. The options are subject to vesting over a period of three years in accordance with the TSX Venture Exchange regulations.
Following the issuance, the Company has 2,662,799 incentive stock options outstanding. As approved at the June 24, 2020 annual general meeting, the Company's Stock Option Plan allows the Board to issue the equivalent of up to 10% of the issued and outstanding share capital of the Company on a rolling basis.
About MediaValet Inc.
MediaValet stands at the forefront of the enterprise, cloud-based digital asset management and creative operations industries. Built exclusively on Microsoft Azure and available within 140 countries across 54 Microsoft data center regions around the world, MediaValet delivers unparalleled enterprise-class security, reliability, redundancy and scalability while offering the largest global footprint of any DAM solution. In addition to providing all core enterprise DAM capabilities, local desktop-to-server support for creative teams, and overall cloud redundancy and management for all source, WIP and final assets, MediaValet offers industry-leading integrations into Slack, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office 365, WorkFront, Wrike, Drupal 8, WordPress, Hootsuite and many other best-in-class 3rd party applications.