Scale your video content strategy with digital asset management
Preview videos in full-screen with exceptional resolution and sound quality
- Automatically stream the best resolution for specific devices and available bandwidth with Adaptive Streaming
- Never compromise on resolution with multi-bitrates delivering 180P, 360P, 480P, 720P, 1080P and 4K streams
- Playback videos in any format, file type or size right in MediaValet
Increase video discoverability and reduce manual effort with Video Intelligence
- Save time searching through video footage by automatically identifying videos that contain certain objects, text, people, topics and more
- Quickly navigate to specific time stamps in your videos with shot/shot type, black frame and rolling credits detection
- Reduce hours spent manually capturing metadata, with automatic ingestion upon upload
Enhance your video with automated video transcription and translation
- Quickly navigate to a specific scene, line of script and more with automatic transcripts created on upload
- Ensure greater accessibility with video captioning: WebVTT, SubRip and Timed Text
- Support global markets with multi-language preview
Optimize your video content for any platform with one-click video transformation
- Easily transform (transcode) video files into any format, size or resolution
- Enable self-serve access and transformation for approved users
Stop waiting for your assets to upload
- Quickly upload hundreds of videos with MediaValet’s advanced uploader application (10x increase in file transfer rates)
- Drag and drop your folders into MediaValet to automatically create taxonomy and tags from your existing folder structure
Scale your video content with enterprise-grade solutions
- Utilize Microsoft media services to power on-demand video streaming at scale
- Provide greater discoverability and accessibility of media through media intelligence (WebVTTs available)
Protect your high-value videos with industry leading security and compliance
- Never worry about accidental deletion with geo-replication and triple redundancy
- Ensure your video content is always secure with SOC 2 Type 2 and HIPAA compliance
- Provide user access through SSO integrations, such as Azure Active Directory, Okta, and SAML 2.0, Oauth and OpenID Connect
Frequently Asked Questions
Many digital asset management systems, including MediaValet, can manage any video format up to 4K! MediaValet also provides previews and support for more than 20 video file types, including MP4, MOV and M2V.
Video asset management brings significant value to marketing and creative teams – especially those investing in a video strategy. It enables teams to manage advertisements, webinars, b-roll and more. It can also bring value to other teams using a large amount of video.
Video asset management helps organizations to manage, organize and share large amounts of video content. It helps improve the discoverability of videos significantly, adding additional metadata such as categories, keywords, auto-tags and automatic transcripts & translation. It drastically improves the productivity of marketing and creative teams.
While almost any digital file can be managed within a DAM, a digital asset is usually defined as a file that bring immediate and long-term value. The most common digital assets include photos, videos, audio files, documents and more.
Digital asset management (DAM) helps companies manage, organize, share and distribute their digital assets from within one central library. It improves the productivity of marketing and teams and increases the ROI of content and creative programs.
See MediaValet’s Enterprise Video Capabilities Now!
Book a demo and let us show you how our video capabilities
can benefit you and your team.
We would love to answer any questions you may have!