Digital Asset Management for
Real Estate and Construction
Drive real estate sales with a visual strategy
Real estate marketing is impossible to imagine without the use of powerful property photos, virtual tours, videos and, more recently, 3D models. The success of your agents, regional teams and industry partners depends on their ability to effectively leverage these collections of rich media to peak interest and increase sales. But how do you enable your teams and partners with the right resources at the right time?
Digital asset management (DAM) is the solution used by real estate marketers to share libraries of property visuals, marketing resources, rich media and 3D models with employees, agencies and partners across the world. DAM helps real estate companies power visual digital strategies and drive sales across every channel.
We chose MediaValet for its unparalleled ease-of-use, accessibility and its industry-leading security. Thanks to MediaValet, we can now quickly, easily and securely access all of our assets from any device and easily utilize them in a variety of creative and productivity applications that our team uses every day.
Organize and distribute property visuals across all channels
- Organize property photos, collateral, 360-degree tours, floor plans, drone footage and 3D drawings in a single, centralized cloud library. Easily share files with anyone, viewing right in MediaValet, no additional software required
- Create flexible access levels for localized offices, agents and partners with user-based permissions for self-serve editing, sharing and viewing on-brand content
Power asset ingestion and discovery with AI
- Accelerate asset ingestion and tagging with Machine Learning as a Service (MLaaS) at the level that’s right for your business (Packaged/Guided/Specialized)
- Enable users to search images by color, number of people, gender, age and more leveraging Microsoft Cognitive AI services and Machine Learning
- Enrich video assets data with face and visual objects detection, use visual text recognition, text extraction and automatically translated captions
Enable agents and partners with self-serve access to resources
- Enable users to find the assets they need using location, property type and other unique identifiers with advanced search
- Save frequently used searches, filtered by asset name, color, approval status, star rating, date, file type and more
Collaborate across global offices and departments
- Build on-brand marketing resources, proposals and digital campaigns, with access to property visuals, logos and content from inside creative tools, like InDesign and Photoshop
- Enable agents and offices with access to customizable templates for real estate flyers and business proposals
Access the Printable Brochure
Fill out the form below to access a shareable, print-friendly brochure!