Digital Asset Management
Engage donors and drive funding with a visual strategy
Nonprofit organizations across the world rely on digital strategies and visual content to tell their stories, drive funding and engage with volunteers and donors. But, with limited resources and distributed affiliates, it can be a challenge to collaborate effectively and maximize the ROI on marketing material.
Digital asset management helps solve this problem, enabling nonprofits to better manage and distribute their media, visuals, content and communications materials across teams, departments, affiliates and volunteers.
Canadian Blood Services
Now that we have MediaValet, we have easy and instant access to our assets. We get to sit back and be on the receiving end of this innovative product as it evolves and increasingly raises the bar for digital asset management.
Organize and distribute marketing collateral
- Aggregate all your event images, fundraising assets and reports into a single media library
- Establish access permissions, user rights and structures for internal and affiliate libraries
Power asset ingestion and discovery with AI
- Enable users to search images by color, number of people, gender, age and more leveraging Microsoft Cognitive AI services and Machine Learning
- Enrich video assets data with face and visual objects detection, use visual text recognition, text extraction and automatically translated captions
Enable departments and volunteers with self-serve access
- Enable users to find the content they need using event name, program, and other unique identifiers with advanced search
- Enable departments and affiliates worldwide with self-serve downloads in the format, size and resolutions they require
Maximize marketing return-on-investment
- Enable marketing and event coordinators with customizable, print-ready templates for brochures, newsletters, and recruitment material
- Easily find and update existing collateral, maximizing ROI and time spent producing marketing content
Access the Printable Brochure
Fill out the form below to access a shareable, print-friendly brochure!