Digital Asset Management for Healthcare
Engage donors and strengthen your brand
Healthcare organizations across the world rely on digital strategies and visual content to tell their stories, drive funding and engage with donors. But, with more stringent regulations and confidentiality policies, it can be a challenge to effectively collaborate while maintaining high security standards.
Digital asset management helps solve this problem, enabling healthcare organizations to better manage and distribute their media, content and communications materials across programs, locations and affiliates.
The interface is easy to use, especially with the new version that just rolled out this past year, and you truly can't beat the pricing structure for what you get. Customer service is always top notch - one phone call or email away from solutions.
Organize and distribute marketing collateral
- Aggregate all marketing media, brand material and event photos into a single media library
- Enable users to find the content they need using event name, clinic location, and other unique identifiers with advanced search
Power asset ingestion and discovery with AI
- Enable users to search images by color, number of people, gender, age and more, leveraging Microsoft Cognitive AI services and Machine Learning
- Enrich asset data with face and visual objects detection, and visual text recognition.
Stay compliant with user groups and permissions
- Establish group-based access permissions, rights, and structures for internal and affiliate users.
- Restrict departments and locations to only access the assets that are relevant to them.
Collaborate across global offices and departments
- Collaborate efficiently with teams and agencies, to coordinate campaigns, patient stories and content updates
- Connect with existing platforms to leverage approved content and visuals across the entire digital ecosystem
Access the Printable Brochure
Fill out the form below to access a shareable, print-friendly brochure!
5 Key Features Every DAM for Healthcare Must Have
The healthcare industry has very specific pain points and requirements, making it difficult to find a DAM provider that both understands and can deliver a viable long-term solution. To help you get a head start, here are the five key things you should look for in a DAM.