Healthcare organizations across the world rely on digital strategies and visual content to tell their stories, drive funding and engage with donors. But, with more stringent regulations and confidentiality policies, it can be a challenge to effectively collaborate while maintaining high-security standards.
Digital asset management helps solve this problem, enabling healthcare organizations to better manage and distribute their media, content and communications materials across programs, locations and affiliates.
Manage Media and User Rights
Improve Brand Consistency
Centralize Marketing Material
The interface is easy to use, especially with the new version that just rolled out this past year, and you truly can’t beat the pricing structure for what you get. Customer service is always top notch - one phone call or email away from solutions.
MICHAEL VUJOVICHDirector of Digital Marketing
Organize and distribute marketing collateral
- Aggregate all marketing media, brand material and event photos into a single media library
- Enable users to find the content they need using event name, clinic location, and other unique identifiers with advanced search
Power asset discoverability with AI
- Enrich your assets with AI-generated object and text recognition
- Enable users to search for images by color, gender and more
Stay compliant with user groups and permissions
- Establish group-based access permissions, rights, and structures for internal and affiliate users.
- Restrict departments and locations to only access the assets that are relevant to them.
Collaborate across global offices and departments
- Collaborate efficiently with teams and agencies, to coordinate campaigns, patient stories and content updates
- Connect with existing platforms to leverage approved content and visuals across the entire digital ecosystem