Digital Asset Management
Create client experience as engaging as your creative work
Clients are at the heart of every agency’s business – but standing out can be a challenge. Being able to efficiently communicate, quicken turn-around times, and provide immediate access to project assets are differentiators that build long lasting relationships with customers.
Digital asset management is a technology that helps top agencies to improve the creative production process and efficiently manage and distribute projects to clients.
The biggest thing we wanted was a cloud-based digital asset management system that had impeccable search capabilities. We found MediaValet and have not looked back. We can now easily search and share examples of our work quickly with potential clients, and we do that pretty much every single day.
Organize and distribute project assets
- Organize clients’ current and past projects into an easily-accessible, searchable media library
- Create granular access for each client, with custom permissions, user rights and structures
Power asset ingestion and discovery with AI
- Accelerate asset ingestion and tagging with Machine Learning as a Service (MLaaS) at the level that’s right for your business (Packaged/Guided/Specialized)
- Enable users to search images by color, number of people, gender, age and more leveraging Microsoft Cognitive AI services and Machine Learning
- Enrich video assets data with face and visual objects detection, use visual text recognition, text extraction and automatically translated captions
Manage global operations at scale
- Quickly build on-brand content for your clients, with seamless access to client-specific libraries
- Easily receive final, high-res media from agency partners, such as videographers and photographers
Library Configuration Options
There are three configuration options that agencies can choose from:
One Library, Administrated by the Agency
With this configuration, the agency is the admin for the entire library and creates a dedicated category for each client, with individual branding and permission levels (except for admin). The agency maintains ownership and control of the system and manages the library’s keywords and taxonomy, which are common for the entire library.
Multiple Libraries, Administrated by the Client
With this configuration, the agency offers the digital asset management system to their clients, creating a separate sub-library for each client with its own unique taxonomies, permissions, branding and administrators. The agency can upload directly into the customer’s library from their own DAM and can separate the two systems at any point.
Individual Libraries, One Shared Category
If the agency and client are both using the same digital asset management system, they can set up a multi-library connection between the two libraries. Both companies maintain control over their own libraries but have a shared category that they can both manage. At any point, they can disconnect their libraries while retaining the content in both systems.
Access the Printable Brochure
Download the Multi-Library Brochure to access a shareable, print-friendly version.