We’re thrilled to announce that MediaValet is now hiring for a key role on our senior leadership team, VP of Strategic Partnerships and Channel Sales. MediaValet is recognized as one of the leading Digital Asset Management providers, working with well-known organizations around the world, including the Jane Goodall Institute, the US Navy, HelloFresh, and Razor. We’re growing over 30% per year with global strategic and channel partnerships core to our strategy, making it an exciting time to join as our VP of Strategic Partnerships and Channel Sales.
In this role, you will report directly to our CEO and be responsible for devising and executing our strategic partner and channel strategy, expanding its current 35% attachment rate. You and your team will grow and manage our community of strategic partners, ensuring our pipeline of partner-led opportunities continues to grow month-over-month. You will create a clear vision for partnerships through a well-defined business development strategy and execution plan aligned to our revenue growth targets. Working closely with a variety of MediaValet teams, you will drive a proactive cross-functional plan and advocate and influence for partner needs across our business.
You’ll bring your extensive understanding of building and growing healthy partner ecosystems to the role, along with your ability to translate industry-wide data into strategic insights in order to guide our strategic partner and channel strategy. Additionally, you'll bring proven experience successfully working with various partner types including ISVs, VARs, SIs, Digital Agencies and Consultancies to drive top level growth.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 8-10 years of demonstrated progressive strategic partner and channel sales leadership experience across a variety of partner types;
- Proven success building and managing partner and channel programs in multiple regions around the world;
- A demonstrated track record of success in worldwide strategic planning and execution; owning and delivering on corporate growth targets;
- Deep experience working collaboratively cross-functionally with sales, customer success, marketing, engineering, product and legal to execute on strategic initiatives;
- Experience in a high-growth, dynamic B2B SaaS company;
- Excellent presentation, written communication, and interpersonal skills;
- A great attitude in creative solutioning and maneuvering through ambiguity while working collaboratively with a fast-paced, growing team;
- A high level of curiosity — always looking for an opportunity to learn, grow, and give/receive feedback;
- A strong results-focused orientation;
- A "can-do" attitude — relentless in pursuing goals and solving problems; and
- A focus on people — their happiness and success.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please share your cover letter and resume with us at [email protected]
Okay, now, why work at MediaValet?
- Work From Home? It’s completely up to you! We have team members across the globe. For those in Vancouver, if they want to come into our office in Yaletown, they totally can – at their discretion;
- Top Health and Benefits Plan? Of course! We work to ensure we have one of the best health and benefits plans in Vancouver;
- Fun Office Events? Heck ya! From an over-the-top annual Christmas party to decorating the office for Halloween and costume contests, to pancake breakfasts, beach volleyball, board game nights, hack-a-thons; we’re constantly looking for ways to come together as a team;
- Birthdays Off? You bet! Everyone needs their birthday off to celebrate being them 🥳
- Commitment to Fitness? Yesiree! Everyone gets a monthly allowance towards the fitness activity of their choice;
- Home for the Holidays? Definitely! We shut down operations between December 25th and January 1st every year to allow people to spend time with their families (and not use up vacation time) - and have done so since MediaValet was founded in 2010;
- Family Focused? Without a doubt! We’re committed to providing a career that’s family-friendly;
- Covid Conscious? Isn’t everyone? The health and safety of our team and their families is our number one priority. Each person on the team makes their own decision for themselves (when the time comes) if and when they return to the office; and if they do, we’re making sure we’re following all best practices to ensure the office is a safe place to work;
- Committed to Diversity and Inclusion? Absolutely! Our diverse backgrounds, skills, abilities and experiences make us stronger. We work hard to make MediaValet a place where everyone is valued, heard and respected; and
- Focus on Development? 100%! We’re on a journey together. To this end, we partner with you to ensure that journey benefits everyone. We achieve this by establishing individual learning budgets, mentoring programs and career plans.