We’re thrilled to announce that MediaValet is now hiring for a Senior Account Executive to join our growing Sales Team! MediaValet is a cloud-based DAM that helps Marketing and Creative teams across all industries easily manage, collaborate on, and distribute their digital content.
As a Senior Account Exec, you can expect to make a direct impact with customers, achieve your personal goals, and work with amazing organizations that are at the forefront of DAM, such as the Jane Goodall Institute, US Naval Institute and Razor. You’ll be backed by the wider organization, leadership and partner ecosystem in driving revenue. The MediaValet sales team is a fun, collaborative group that values a well-balanced culture with a variety of fun team building (remote, virtual, and in-person events. We want to get to know you as a person and help you achieve your personal and professional goals!
As a Senior Account Executive, you bring your energy, experience and knowledge in consultative selling software-as-a-service solutions to a variety of organizations and verticals. You establish credibility quickly, understand business challenges and technical requirements, sell on value, and have experience in mid-size to complex deals. Experience in MarTech and/or partner co-selling is an asse
To be successful in this role, you are:
- You are genuinely curious and interested in exploring the application of technology and workflows to solve business problems as well as improve user experience
- You are a lifelong learner with a growth mindset
- You are someone with a high level of enthusiasm, initiative, commitment, and professionalism
- You are someone that is self-motivated and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- You are someone who enjoys building and maintaining relationships
- You are a trusted advisor who will support our clients with all things DAM
- You are someone with strong written and verbal communication skills, with experience presenting to groups of customers virtually and in person
What you'll bring to the table:
- 5+ years of SaaS sales experience with mid-market to large enterprise organizations.
- Experience selling to various stakeholders (C-suite, divisional leaders, IT, technical and business users) including Marketing teams.
- A proven track record of exceeding sales quotas.
- Curiosity — always looking for an opportunity to learn, grow, and give/receive feedback.
- You have a great attitude in learning technology, creative solutioning and maneuvering through ambiguity while working collaboratively with a growing team.
- Strong prospecting, account planning and strategy, and team-selling experience.
- Experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills.
- A results-oriented individual and be excited by the prospect of fueling the continued growth and success of MediaValet through driving revenue.
- A "can-do" attitude — relentless in pursuing goals and solving problems.
Okay, now, why Work at MediaValet?
- Work From Home? It’s completely up to you! We have team members across the globe. For those in Vancouver, if they want to come into our office in Yaletown, they totally can – at their discretion;
- Top Health and Benefits Plan? Of course! We work to ensure we have one of the best health and benefits plans in Vancouver;
- Fun Office Events? Heck ya! From an over-the-top annual Christmas party to decorating the office for Halloween and costume contests, to pancake breakfasts, beach volleyball, board game nights, hack-a-thons; we’re constantly looking for ways to come together as a team;
- Birthdays Off? You bet! Everyone needs their birthday off to celebrate being them
- Commitment to Fitness? Yesiree! Everyone gets a monthly allowance towards the fitness activity of their choice;
- Great Location? We think so! Headquartered in the historic Yaletown district of Vancouver, Canada; there’s plenty of food, shops and walkable areas around; and it’s close to transit;
- Home for the Holidays? Definitely! We shut down operations between December 25th and January 1st every year to allow people to spend time with their families (and not use up vacation time) - and have done so since MediaValet was founded in 2010;
- Family Focused? Without a doubt! We’re committed to providing a career that’s family-friendly;
- Covid Conscious? Isn’t everyone? The health and safety of our team and their families is our number one priority. Each person on the team makes their own decision for themselves (when the time comes) if and when they return to the office; and if they do, we’re making sure we’re following all best practices to ensure the office is a safe place to work;
- Committed to diversity and inclusion? Absolutely! Our diverse backgrounds, skills, abilities and experiences make us stronger. We work hard to make MediaValet a place where everyone is valued, heard and respected; and
- Focus on development? 100%! We’re on a journey together. To this end, we partner with you to ensure that journey benefits everyone. We achieve this by establishing individual learning budgets, mentoring programs and career plans.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please share your cover letter and resume with us at [email protected]