Thank you for taking a minute to read that we’re hiring our first QA Manager. Our team here at MediaValet has grown rapidly this year (the entire team has doubled in size!!) and with 25+ engineers, and a global customer base that shows no signs of stopping, we’re excited to welcome our first QA Manager to our team. We’re looking for a QA Manager who wants to be a part our legacy, as we continue to take the DAM world by storm in 2022. We’re looking for a someone that will help us continue to meet timelines, as well as help implement processes that are scalable.
If I joined your team, what would I be responsible for?
As our QA Manager we’ll have you working hand-in-hand with our Software Development Managers and Product Managers. You’ll be releasing, planning, and managing QA resources and workloads to meet release schedules for our various feature teams. You’ll manager developing test strategies and plans for both manual and automated testing, while ensuring best practices for QA.
Here is a quick summary of previous experience that will be of interest to our team when reviewing your resume and cover letter.
Please be sure to demonstrate how you’re someone that:
- Advocates the QA mindset across the entire development lifecycle to ensure reliability with every release in a continuous delivery setting
- Develops test strategies and plans for both manual and automated testing for various feature teams
- Works together with Software Development Managers and Product Managers in release planning and manage QA resourcing and workload accordingly to meet the release schedules
- Ensures that QA best practices across all the feature teams
- Builds and develops a high-performance QA organization within the Product Engineering Group
- Establishes, monitors, and communicates QA metrics and performances to the Product Engineering Group and various stakeholders
- Offers 5+ years managing QA teams
- Offers significant experience leading teams across multiple geographies(several people on our team are not located in Vancouver)
- Offers strong organizational skills and ability to effectively manage multiple, simultaneous test execution cycles for various feature teams
A bit about our engineering team:
Currently our team of 25+ engineers offer extensive tech backgrounds from around the world and thrive on discussing emerging and innovative technology. We looking forward to working those that share this same passion and nurtures a culture of learning as a team “microculture”.
- Problem solvers - the more outside the box the better
- Empathetic – we care about each other and get along really well
- We look to have fun while working hard and meeting deadlines
- We’re comfortable and thrive being different
- We’re driven by a passion, and are top of game at what we do
- We are collaborative and willing to share thoughts and experiences - both work related, as well as hobby and interests related
- We embrace success and learn from our failures
- We don’t shy away from complex and hard work
- We have attention to detail to a fault
- We all have a voice and aren’t afraid to share our thoughts
- We welcome a difference of opinion, without offending others
- We enjoy working each day, and want to contribute and make a difference
- We want to be a part of something bigger than just a day-to-day job.
MediaValet - is a rapidly growing cloud-based digital asset management (DAM) company that allows marketing and creative teams to easily access and use their rich media (photos, videos, graphics, etc.) from anywhere across the globe. We’re continually recognized as a leader and innovator in the SaaS world – we won Microsoft’s 2020 AI and Machine Learning IMPACT Award, we’re 10 years old and we just graduated to the TSX on June 14th. We’re topping $10M in ARR and $100M market cap. We have a 5-year compound annual growth rate of 53% (in an industry growing 33%), and we're excited to be welcoming our 100th person to the team very shortly(we were 50 in January)!
Please note that our team has complete flexibility to work remotely for as long as they wish. As things continue to evolve with Covid it will be a choice that each person makes for themselves and the safety and well-being of their family. It will not be mandatory at any time now or in the future post Covid that our team be in the office in person.
As we’ve mentioned 2022 shows no signs of slowing down! We look forward to hearing from you if what we’ve outlined in this brief description makes you sit forward and think – heck yeah I’d like to be an integral part of their story. I'd like to work with bleeding edge technology and explore being a part of the MediaValet team. Come join us as we continue to rapidly grow and explore all new things DAM in 2022 and beyond- firstname.lastname@example.org