My name is Rob and I’m the Head of Customer Enablement here at MediaValet. If you haven’t heard about us, here’s a quick glimpse at who we are:
MediaValet is a global leader in cloud-based digital asset management and creative operations software that helps enterprise organizations easily and securely organize, manage, and share their digital assets. Built exclusively on Microsoft Azure and available on 54 data centre regions around the world, MediaValet is trusted by well-known media, healthcare, education, manufacturing, high tech and entertainment organizations around the world.
In the past year we’ve grown 82%. With this growth I’m looking for an Implementation and Onboarding Specialist to join my team who is ready to work hard and be challenged.
As an Implementation and Onboarding Specialist, you’ll be joining our dedicated, client-facing team who will stop at nothing to ensure that our clients are not just happy, but ecstatic! Our team quickly and easily builds rapport with our clients, and genuinely cares about doing our best to make them happy.
Our DAM software is cutting-edge, which means you can’t just Google answers to the questions you’re asked. Questions from customer may range from simple to deeply technical and complex, so you’ll want to have previous technical experience or technical qualifications. We need people who can talk the talk and walk the walk!
If you have a background in Technical Project Management, Business Analysis or Technical Support, we’d love to hear from you!
What does my team do? We manage the full onboarding of new clients onto our platform. We lead our customers through the set-up process, training and launch. The onboarding process typically lasts around 3-4 months with multiple stakeholders, meetings and challenges. We run with multiple projects concurrently and are very comfortable with multi-tasking!
The key responsibilities for my Implementation and Onboarding team include:
- Resolving client technical issues of moderate complexity using technical skills. Tasks involve researching, testing, replicating issues, devising workarounds and escalating, when required.
- Assisting with client onboarding using internal tools. Tasks involve setting up the portal, creating groups, aggregating and uploading assets and exporting reports.
- Delivering training and nurturing skills in clients.
- Guiding new clients through an established onboarding process.
- Managing and escalating technical support issues, as required.
In order to be successful on my team you'll need:
- To be able to solve problems and figure things out independently
- The ability to apply logic and critical thinking to diagnose and resolve complex issues
- Previous experience working with clients at multiple levels within an organization
- The ability to manage several concurrent tasks and switch priorities on the fly
- Technical know-how
- Experience in delivering training to groups
- Exceptional verbal and writing communication skills
- To be outgoing, self-reliant and able to take the lead
If this sounds like you and you think you can be a rock star at MediaValet, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Work at MediaValet?
- Top Health and Benefits Plan: We work hard to ensure we have one of the best health and benefits plans in Vancouver.
- Holidays in the Office: From office decorating to costume contests, we love to work hard and play hard all year round!
- Birthdays Off: Just as it sounds 🙂
- Commitment to Fitness: We each get a monthly allowance towards the fitness activity of our choice.
- Great Location: Headquartered in Yaletown; there’s plenty of food, shops and walkable areas around.
- Home for the Holidays: The entire office is shut down between December 25th and January 1st.
- Family: We’re committed to providing a career that’s family-friendly.