MediaValet is now in search of a superstar Executive Assistant to join our growing team!
Are you known for your buoyant personality and calm under pressure? Do you take pride in your attention to detail – and the little things that help to create a great place to work? Are you process-oriented and organized, and always looking for a better system to get things done? Are you adept at refining executive-level presentations? Do you delight in dreaming up and running exceptional events – internal and external?
If yes, then please reach out to [email protected] to express your interest about this exciting opportunity!
MediaValet's digital asset management platform makes it easy for teams to aggregate, secure, manage, share and distribute their brand assets from within a centralized, single-source-of-truth asset library. As a digital asset management system built exclusively in the cloud and employing all the latest advancements in technology, it would seem to most people that technology is MediaValet’s greatest advantage – but they’d be wrong. Hands down, we win every day because of our people and our culture – we truly have the Best DAM Team!
#MediaValetLife is guided by our Culture Code:
- Always explore new ways of doing things.
- Always enjoy the journey.
- Always be humble yet proud of everything we do.
- Always strive to be better.
- Always care about the people around us.
Welcome to our world! As our Executive Assistant, you’ll be a HUGE part of it, working on-site at our downtown head-office located in beautiful Vancouver, BC and:
- Provide CEO executive admin support;
- Oversee management of day-to-day office operations;
- Lead in developing office processes and experience standards;
- Select and manage relationships with external vendors and providers;
- Manage the shipping process of ingoing and outgoing packages;
- Support with our New Hire Onboarding process and offboarding process;
- Support with coordinating the bi-weekly newsletter;
- Lead planning and executing in-person and virtual team events; and
- Support in MediaValet participation in trade shows and external events.
We are looking for a uniquely qualified and reliable administrative professional to play this pivotal role in the success story of MediaValet.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 3 years of experience focusing on administration, workplace operations and events in a fast-paced, high-growth environment;
- Ability to work under time pressure and deal effectively under stress;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Professional and positive attitude;
- Highly organized, and able to creatively solve issues;
- Willingness to roll-up your sleeves and do what is needed to get the task done.
Okay, now, why Work at MediaValet?
- Top Health and Benefits Plan? Of course! We work to ensure we have one of the best health and benefits plans in Vancouver;
- Fun Office Events? Heck ya! From an over-the-top annual Christmas party to decorating the office for Halloween and costume contests, to pancake breakfasts, beach volleyball, board game nights, hack-a-thons; we’re constantly looking for ways to come together as a team;
- Birthdays Off? You bet! Everyone needs their birthday off to celebrate being them 🥳
- Commitment to Fitness? Yesiree! Everyone gets a monthly allowance towards the fitness activity of their choice;
- Great Location? We think so! Headquartered in the historic Yaletown district of Vancouver, Canada; there’s plenty of food, shops and walkable areas around; and it’s close to transit;
- Home for the Holidays? Definitely! We shut down operations between December 25th and January 1st every year to allow people to spend time with their families (and not use up vacation time) - and have done so since MediaValet was founded in 2010;
- Family Focused? Without a doubt! We’re committed to providing a career that’s family-friendly and offer a 100% 3-month parental leave top up;
- Committed to diversity and inclusion? Absolutely! Our diverse backgrounds, skills, abilities and experiences make us stronger. We work hard to make MediaValet a place where everyone is valued, heard and respected.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please share your cover letter and resume with us at [email protected]