MediaValet, the world’s most advanced cloud-based digital asset management system, has an immediate opportunity for a Back-End Developer, Intermediate/ Senior.
As Back-End Developers, we work as a team to complete projects assigned by our Senior Developers and Leaders. Our team works both independently and collaboratively with other MediaValet teams, such as Product and Customer Success. We may be asked to assist the Technical Support team when they have a deeply technical question from an end customer, or meet with the Product team after they’ve spoken with a customer who has a new idea of how they’d use our software.
What’s great about our Dev team is that everyone is able to quickly absorb, understand and resolve complicated technical issues. We’re a team that works closely together and understands that there are multiple methods for completing any given task. We all have a desire to learn new technologies and are passionate about technology and what we do. We work at a fast pace, are highly-organized, and identify and shift priorities on-the-fly. We all receive and share constructive criticism, and understand it helps make us great at what we do as individuals, as a team and as a company
If this sounds like you and the type of team that you’d thrive in, compare your skillsets to the list below. If it looks like a fit with your career goals, send us a cover letter and copy of your resume to email@example.com
MediaValet’s software is an application suite of cloud-based PaaS services deployed globally on the Azure platform. It includes a fully-managed API on top of multiple services including:
- asset search
- media processing
- basic orchestration / event management
- federated cloud storage
- sharded elastic scale data persistence
- identity, authorization, and policy management / enforcement
- pre-built and guided machine learning
We deliver our application using a Lean-Agile approach, and pride ourselves on our product, our people, and our delivery systems.
The position requires the following skills, knowledge and aptitude:
- Software development
- Debug, test, operate, and support your code
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written, in English
- Team-oriented, results-based attitude and work ethic
- Ability to work with limited supervision in a startup-like environment - self-start, perform due diligence and raise issues transparently
- Abstract thought! Modelling, design, patterns, etc.
- Solid understanding of an OOP Language (C#, Java, Ruby etc).
- Experience with cloud-based development (Azure, AWS, Google, etc.)
Nice Skills / Experience:
- C# (.NET & .NET Core)
- Azure Service Fabric (ASF)
- Domain Driven Design (DDD)
- Actor Model
- Automated Testing (Unit, Acceptance)