MediaValet helps scaling teams manage, distribute, and track the performance of their assets — all in one powerful, easy-to-use platform. With newly launched features, our digital asset management (DAM) solution supports our customers at every stage of their growth journey so they can build a robust DAM strategy and maximize the ROI of their MediaValet solution.
Here, we take a closer look at three of our new features: Reporting and Analytics, Enhanced UI, and Canadian French Language capabilities, and outline the key benefits of each.
1. Reporting & Analytics
Available for all customers by October 19, 2022
Do you love your DAM solution, but struggle to access essential data and analytics on how the system is being used? If you have, chances are you’ve also had challenges when it comes to justifying the ROI on a DAM system to stakeholders. We hear you. Actually—we heard you. With MediaValet’s updated reporting functionality, customers can make smarter, data-backed decisions with built-in analytics, reports, and dashboards. View high-level or deep dive into your data to gain insights into the activity and performance of your library, assets, and users.
Our new features bring a lot to the table and help solve many of the common pain points when it comes to working with a DAM solution. Through numerous conversations with our clients and endless work from our development team, we’re happy to roll out these reporting enhancements:
- Get Fast Visibility into Your DAM Efforts with Dashboards: Performance dashboards provide instant visibility into the library, assets, and user activity, simplifying complex performance data and providing quick answers to enable fast decision making.
- Improve Marketing Efficiency with Data-Driven Reports: Health and activity reports enable customers to audit their content’s performance. With flexible filtering, they can easily monitor asset engagement and more across time ranges, categories, and user groups.
- Maximize Your DAM’s Performance with Key User Metrics: User activity analytics enable DAM administrators to monitor individual or team-level actions such as the number of views, downloads, and uploads. This enhanced visibility ensures customers can easily identify power users, schedule training sessions, and maximize the ROI of their DAM.
With MediaValet’s rollout of these new reporting features we’re happy to help our customers gain the knowledge and actionable insights they need to work better with the DAM and get the most ROI possible.
2. Enhanced UI
As an improved look to your MediaValet library that makes it even easier for all user levels to leverage powerful DAM functionality, here are two benefits of our enhanced UI that you need to know:
- It’s Powerful, not Overpowering: We’re thrilled to offer a DAM that strikes the perfect balance between system power and ease of use. Our human-centered, user-friendly design approach ensures that the power of our platform is delivered in a beautiful, meaningful interface. MediaValet users at all levels can find what they need when they need it thanks to the intentional design.
- It Creates Accessibility for Everyone: We strive to provide an accessible experience for all our users. MediaValet measures itself against international standards, including the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0AA established by the World Wide Web Consortium.
This feature can be turned on or off by all users under their user menus.
3. Canadian French Language
MediaValet is now available in Canadian French, offering a more tailored experience for French-speaking users across their DAM. Quickly customize your default language settings and maximize your user experience and the experience of external partners, distributors, and vendors. With a single click, you can change your personal account and Branded Portals from English to Canadian French.
If you would like to use Canadian French language, please contact your MediaValet customer success manager.
Make Smarter, Data-Backed Decisions
We’re so excited to roll out these new features and offerings. Not only can our customers now measure the impact of their assets, but they can also better highlight the value and ROI of their DAM, gain a better understanding of what is or isn’t working and adjust accordingly, plus, better manage the structure of the DAM (permissions, keywords, etc.) to eliminate any potential siloes.
Stay up to date with our Reporting and Analytics feature release and learn more about what it has to offer, here. If you need help turning on your Enhanced UI and/or Canadian French Language features, contact your customer success manager for unlimited support.
MediaValet is a leader in cloud-based digital asset management that helps organizations manage, organize and share their digital assets, improving productivity and increasing ROI. See MediaValet in action today.