Digital Asset Management for
Retail and eCommerce
Grow sales and strengthen your brand with visual strategy
High-quality product images and engaging content are essential for retailers to build brand trust and drive purchase-ready behavior. But, as product lines and distribution channels expand, it can become challenging to manage product-related content effectively.
Digital Asset Management enables retailers to better manage and distribute their product and brand material across all customer touch points, such as eCommerce, social media and store locations, reducing time-to-market and powering omni-channel strategies.
DaySpring Cards Inc.
We needed a digital asset management system that would allow our growing team quick access to images for design projects, social media and various other marketing initiatives. In addition, we desired a cloud-based system that would support sharing assets with external agencies and partners.
We chose MediaValet for its strong user interface, brand personalization options and robust customer service.
Enable product and marketing teams with self-serve access
- Enable users to find media they need using keywords, SKUs and other unique identifiers with advanced search
- Save frequently used searches, filtered by name, color, approval status, star rating, date, file type and more
- Preview and share collections of assets, regardless of size or file type (product images, HD videos, brand guides, etc.)
Organize and distribute high volumes of brand content
- Organize your product photos & videos, packaging designs, campaign collections, and prototypes in a centralized library
- Create flexible access levels for subsidiary brands, contractors or agencies with user-based permissions for self-serve editing, sharing and viewing content
- Leverage connected multiple libraries to allow divisions and subsidiary brands to access only relevant media
Collaborate across divisions and partners globally
- Quickly build on-brand content, with access to product shots, logos and content from within Adobe Creative Suite programs, like InDesign
- Enable offices, partners and stores worldwide with self-serve downloads in the format, size and resolutions they require
- Get instant access to photoshoots, with easy upload capabilities for photographers from anywhere in the world
Ready to Get Started with DAM?
Fill out the form below to for an eBook to guide you through your DAM journey!