Better manage your growing library of photos and videos
Digital Asset Management
Governments and municipalities across the world rely on digital strategies and visual content to tell their stories, preserve their history and connect with their citizens. But, with limited resources, it can be a challenge to collaborate effectively and maximize the ROI of marketing material.
Digital asset management helps solve this problem, enabling governments and municipalities to better manage and distribute their media, visuals, content and communications materials across teams, departments and partners.
Manage Marketing Collateral
Preserve Brand History
MediaValet has been incredibly helpful in terms of elevating our creativity with our projects. We know what assets are being used and by whom, and things just move so much more quickly during our creative process. This efficiency has been a real benefit.
The City of Gresham, Oregon
ROBIN FRANZEN PARKERDigital Media Specialist
Organize and distribute marketing collateral
- Aggregate all your photography, marketing content and reports into a single media library
- Establish access permissions, user rights and structures for your departments and partners
Power asset discoverability with AI
- Enrich your assets with AI-generated object and text recognition
- Enable users to search for images by color, gender and more
Enable departments and partners with self-serve access
- Enable users to find the content they need using event name, campaign, and other unique identifiers with advanced search
- Enable departments and affiliates worldwide with self-serve downloads in the format, size and resolutions they require
Maximize marketing return-on-investment
- Streamline creation with customizable templates for brochures, newsletters, and marketing material
- Easily find and update existing collateral, maximizing ROI and time spent producing marketing content