Better manage your growing library of photos and videos
Digital Asset Management
Book a Demo
Governments and municipalities across the world rely on digital strategies and visual content to tell their stories, preserve their history and connect with their citizens. But, with limited resources, it can be a challenge to collaborate effectively and maximize the ROI of marketing material.
Digital asset management helps solve this problem, enabling governments and municipalities to better manage and distribute their media, visuals, content and communications materials across teams, departments and partners.
Manage Marketing Collateral
Organize media, content, and visuals using flexible permission structures and metadata.
Preserve Brand History
Archive and digitize historic content for future marketing initiatives and anniversaries.
Enable staff and affiliates to collaborate, share and easily find content and creative material.
MediaValet has been incredibly helpful in terms of elevating our creativity with our projects. We know what assets are being used and by whom, and things just move so much more quickly during our creative process. This efficiency has been a real benefit.
The City of Gresham, Oregon
ROBIN FRANZEN PARKERDigital Media Specialist
Organize and distribute marketing collateral
- Aggregate all your photography, marketing content and reports into a single media library
- Establish access permissions, user rights and structures for your departments and partners
Power asset discoverability with AI
- Enrich your assets with AI-generated object and text recognition
- Enable users to search for images by color, gender and more
Enable departments and partners with self-serve access
- Enable users to find the content they need using event name, campaign, and other unique identifiers with advanced search
- Enable departments and affiliates worldwide with self-serve downloads in the format, size and resolutions they require
Maximize marketing return-on-investment
- Streamline creation with customizable templates for brochures, newsletters, and marketing material
- Easily find and update existing collateral, maximizing ROI and time spent producing marketing content
Benefits governments see with a DAM
Improve the discoverability of your photos, videos and other marketing content
Ensure brand consistency and reputation across departments and partners
Manage curated content from third-party photographers and videographers
Boost time to market on marketing campaigns with streamlined collaboration
Improve the lifespan of existing content, with an organized and easy-to-search media library
Preserve important historic content to save and re-use for future initiatives
See MediaValet in Action Now!
Book a demo and let us show you how MediaValet can benefit you and your team.