MediaValet, the world's first 100% cloud-based digital asset management system, is continuing to grow and has an immediate opportunity for a Programmer Intern.
MediaValet's digital asset management platform makes it easy for teams to aggregate, secure, manage, share and distribute their brand assets from within a centralized, single-source-of-truth asset library. As a digital asset management system built exclusively in the cloud and employing all the latest advancements in technology, it would seem to most people that technology is MediaValet’s greatest advantage – but they’d be wrong. Hands down, we win every day because of our people and our culture – we truly have the Best DAM Team!
#MediaValetLife is guided by our Culture Code:
- Always explore new ways of doing things.
- Always enjoy the journey.
- Always be humble yet proud of everything we do.
- Always strive to be better.
- Always care about the people around us.
The MediaValet solution is an application suite of cloud-based PaaS services deployed globally on the Azure platform. It includes a fully-managed API on top of multiple services including:
- asset search
- media processing
- basic orchestration / event management
- federated cloud storage
- sharded elastic scale data persistence
- identity, authorization, and policy management / enforcement
We deliver our application using a Lean-Agile approach, and pride ourselves on being capable of deploying to live production every day.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work as part of a team to achieve common goals in support of quality products
- Complete projects assigned by Senior Developers or Leaders
- Continue to gain further knowledge of programming concepts outside of training and scope of work
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Someone who quickly absorbs, understands, and resolves complicated technical issues
- Someone who is receptive to constructive criticism
- Consider and accept multiple methods of completing a task
- Desire to learn new technologies and an overall passion for technology
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with a proven ability to communicate effectively with coworkers and customers
- Articulate with a solid technical and non-technical vocabulary
- Highly organized with ability to identify priorities and handle shifting needs
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please share your cover letter and resume with us at [email protected]