MediaValet is now in search of a Product Marketing Manager to join our growing team!
As a Product Marketer, you will have an active role in the entire cycle of a particular product: from framing customer problems with audience insight, all the way through to developing powerful narratives that bring category-defining products to life. Our focus spans the entire funnel, relentlessly driving awareness, adoption and growth with our segments. We work closely with product, marketing and revenue-generating teams to help our customers meet their objectives.
MediaValet's digital asset management platform makes it easy for teams to aggregate, secure, manage, share and distribute their brand assets from within a centralized, single-source-of-truth asset library. As a digital asset management system built exclusively in the cloud and employing all the latest advancements in technology, it would seem to most people that technology is MediaValet’s greatest advantage – but they’d be wrong. Hands down, we win every day because of our people and our culture – we truly have the Best DAM Team!
#MediaValetLife is guided by our Culture Code:
- Always explore new ways of doing things.
- Always enjoy the journey.
- Always be humble yet proud of everything we do.
- Always strive to be better.
- Always care about the people around us.
Come join us! What you’ll be doing as our Product Marketing Manager:
- Drive end-to-end product marketing strategy for a set of MediaValet products;
- Own their value proposition, positioning, messaging, customer persona and use cases;
- Build and execute a go-to-market strategy and sales enablement for new product launches and product refreshes;
- Produce compelling content that communicates our unique capabilities. Content can include case studies, playbooks, pitch decks, feature decks, product videos, web copy, white paper, demos and more;
- Develop a detailed understanding of the sales funnel, personas, use cases, and competitive landscape to drive campaigns and sales and marketing asset development;
- Support the development of engaging content across various media, including website copy, blog posts, social media content, thought leadership articles, and more;
- Work collaboratively with internal partners to educate them on ways to concisely demonstrate the features and benefits of all products to both existing and prospective customers;
- Be a strategic advisor across Product, GTM and Sales on roadmap priorities and product packaging; and
- Work with Salesforce, Marketo, Wrike, Pendo, Microsoft Suite, and Slack day-to-day.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Experience in product marketing, technical product marketing, technical marketing or related field;
- Strong capability in managing deadlines, schedules, and tracked tasks across projects and teams;
- Background working with highly cross-functional teams, and demonstrated accomplishments that showcase your ability to partner with different teams across the company;
- Can manage complexity well and are adaptable to change;
- Positive mindset and high personal accountability;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Willingness to roll-up your sleeves and do what is needed to get the task done.
Okay, now, why Work at MediaValet?
- Work From Home?It’s completely up to you! We have team members across the globe and help you to set your home office up with a generous stipend. For those in Vancouver, if you want to come into our office in Yaletown, you totally can – at your discretion;
- Top Health and Benefits Plan? Of course! We work to ensure we have one of the best health and benefits plans in the country;
- Fun Office Events? Heck ya! From an over-the-top annual Christmas party to decorating the office for Halloween and costume contests, to pancake breakfasts, beach volleyball, board game nights, hack-a-thons; we’re constantly looking for ways to come together as a team in-person and virtually;
- Birthdays Off? You bet! Everyone needs their birthday off to celebrate being them 🥳
- Commitment to Fitness? Yesiree! Everyone gets a monthly allowance towards the fitness activity of their choice;
- Great Location? We think so! Headquartered in the historic Yaletown district of Vancouver, Canada; there’s plenty of food, shops and walkable areas around; and it’s close to transit;
- Home for the Holidays? Definitely! We shut down operations between December 25th and January 1st every year to allow people to spend time with their families (and not use up vacation time) - and have done so since MediaValet was founded in 2010;
- Family-Focused? Without a doubt! We’re committed to providing a career that’s family-friendly and have the parental supports and leave programs to back that up;
- Committed to diversity and inclusion? Absolutely! Our diverse backgrounds, skills, abilities and experiences make us stronger. We work hard to make MediaValet a place where everyone is valued, heard and respected with our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Council leading the way; and
- Focus on development? 100%! We’re on a journey together. To this end, we partner with you to ensure that journey benefits everyone. We achieve this through our MediaValet Career Accelerator program with career paths and individual tailored development plans.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please share your cover letter and resume with us at [email protected]