My name is Philippe and I’m the Head of Product here at MediaValet. If you’ve heard of DAM, you may already know who MediaValet is and what we do. What you may not know is that MediaValet has been recognized as one of the top Digital Asset Management providers.
If you’re looking at Product Manager opportunities, I may have a position that is of interest. Every day, my team and I are hard at work creating the best solutions for marketing teams from around the world. We work alongside our Sales, Customer Success, UX and Dev teams, helping large and small organizations address the challenges they’re having with storing and organizing their digital assets. The complexity of our customers' needs is what keeps us busy, excited and pushing to learn more about technology. With new customers joining the MediaValet family every day, I’m looking for someone to join my team ASAP as a Product Manager. I am looking for someone to help me continue to move customers up in their DAM maturity and streamline their creative workflows.
When hiring on my team I take a bit of a different approach. While years of work experience are certainly nice, it is less important to me than skillset, attitude and work ethic — I’m interested in what someone has done and what they can do. My team and I are excited to have someone join us that is a self-starter and ready to roll up their sleeves. We work with multiple internal teams and deliver our solutions using a Lean-Agile approach. You’ll want to be someone that loves being extremely busy and solving big problems. Every day you will be working with our customers and your product trio (product, design and engineering) to discover, prioritize and address use cases and requirements, so exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) will be imperative.
If you’re ready to quickly absorb, understand and resolve complicated issues, are open to receiving constructive criticism, and understand that there are multiple methods of completing a task, then we should talk.
If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and share your cover letter and resume.
Why Work at MediaValet?
- Work From Home: We have team members across the globe, and each employee has the option to work from home.
- Top Health and Benefits Plan: We work hard to ensure we have one of the best health and benefits plans in Vancouver.
- Holidays in the Office: From office decorating to costume contests, we love to work hard and play hard all year round!
- Birthdays Off: Just as it sounds 🙂
- Commitment to Fitness: We each get a monthly allowance towards the fitness activity of our choice.
- Great Location: Headquartered in Yaletown; there’s plenty of food, shops and walkable areas around.
- Home for the Holidays: The entire office is closed between December 25th and January 1st.
- Family: We’re committed to providing a career that’s family-friendly
- Covid-19 Policy: Health for our team and their families is our number one priority. Each person on the team will decide for themselves (when the time comes) when they are ready to return to the office.