My name is Philippe and I’m the Head of Product Development here at MediaValet. If you’ve heard of DAM, you may already know who MediaValet is, and what we do. If you haven’t heard of us, here’s a quick overview of who we are:
MediaValet is a rapidly growing cloud-based digital asset management (DAM) company that allows marketing and creative teams to easily access and use their rich media (photos, videos, graphics, etc.) from anywhere across the globe. We’re continually recognized as a leader and innovator in the SaaS world - in fact, we recently won Microsoft’s 2020 AI and Machine Learning IMPACT Award, and we were recognized as the 68th fastest growing SaaS organization in the world in SaaS Mag’s SaaS 1000 list!
The new norm of working from home has meant our software is more essential than ever before. We’ve gone from being busy to over-the-top busy. Rapid growth as a company means my team needs more help, which is why I’m looking for not one, but two Product Managers for newly-created positions.
What does a day in the life look like on our team? Every day, my team and I are hard at work creating the best solutions for marketing teams from around the world. We work alongside our Sales and Development teams, helping large and small organizations address the challenges they’re having with storing and organizing their digital assets. The complexity of our customers' needs is what keeps us busy, excited and always pushing to learn more about technology. With customers joining the MediaValet family every day, I’m looking for 2 people to join my team ASAP as Product Managers, and help me continue to exceed our customers' needs and our company goals.
My team and I are excited to have someone join us that's a self-starter, ready to roll up their sleeves and own our “DAM” product while working synergistically with our dev team. We deliver our solutions using a Lean-Agile approach and pride ourselves on deploying to live production every day. So yes – you’re going to be extremely busy and will need to have a technical background. Every day you will collaborate with domain experts, executives and techies to create, slice and rank stories & bugs, so exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) will be imperative. If you’ve had experience with writing BDD / ATDD feature scenarios, i.e., Gherkin (Given... When... Then....) or Microsoft Azure cloud stack, Aha, Jira, or Confluence, these will also help you tremendously in a day in the life of our Product Manager.
If you’re ready to quickly absorb, understand, and resolve complicated technical issues, are open to receiving constructive criticism and understand that there are multiple methods of completing a task, then we should talk.
If you’re interested in learning more about my opportunity, simply reach out to email@example.com and share your cover letter and resume.
Why Work at MediaValet?
- Top Health and Benefits Plan: We work hard to ensure we have one of the best health and benefits plans in Vancouver.
- Holidays in the Office: From office decorating to costume contests, we love to work hard and play hard all year round!
- Birthdays Off: Just as it sounds 🙂
- Commitment to Fitness: We each get a monthly allowance towards the fitness activity of our choice.
- Great Location: Headquartered in Yaletown; there’s plenty of food, shops and walkable areas around.
- Home for the Holidays: The entire office is closed between December 25th and January 1st.
- Family: We’re committed to providing a career that’s family-friendly
- Covid-19 Policy: Health for our team and their families is our number one priority. Each person on the team will decide for themselves (when the time comes) when they are ready to return to the office.