MediaValet is in search of a Content Marketing Manager to join our growing team!
As one of the world’s leading Digital Asset Management software providers, we help over 400 customers, including the Jane Goodall Institute, Margaritaville, HelloFresh, and Razor, take control of their digital assets. We’re growing 30% YoY, it’s a great opportunity to play a huge role in our next stage of growth.
MediaValet is a 2022 Great Place to Work®.
About this role:
At MediaValet, content is at the heart of everything we do – and one of our top sources for lead generation. We’re looking for someone to own our content calendar and produce content that delights customers and drives results. Reporting to the Director of Growth Marketing, the Content Marketing Manager will take our content strategy to new heights.
The ideal candidate is someone who has managed the entire content creation process - planning, researching, writing and distributing marketing content for their company. While they love writing, they also love to create enticing content offers that drive real business results. They thrive in a fast-paced environment where they manage their own projects and workload.
This is the perfect role for someone looking to lead content within a growing SaaS company.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing and executing a content calendar that align with marketing initiatives and supports KPIs
- Creating compelling content that informs, inspires and converts existing and potential MediaValet users
- Delivering content in a variety of exciting formats, including eBooks, infographics, webinars, questionnaires, video and checklists
- Continually auditing content to identify gaps, as well as opportunities for repurposing and repackaging
- Aligning with the Senior Manager of Digital Marketing to create and update content to meet SEO goals
- Working with the Demand Generation and Design teams on lead-generating programs and projects
- Collaborating with Product Marketing to showcase current and emerging MediaValet features and how they impact customers
- Interviewing customers to develop meaningful success stories that highlight their pain points & how they’ve been address with MediaValet
- Keeping up-to-date on marketing and digital asset management trends and topics
- Working with partners and other tech organizations to extend the reach of MediaValet’s message through blog swaps, co-created content, etc.
- Supporting the sales and business development team with content that helps accelerate deals (white papers, case studies, etc.)
- Leveraging reporting and analytics to measure the success of content pieces, including visits, conversions and closed deals.
- Managing content contractors, when needed
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 5+ years’ experience in content marketing, ideally in B2B/SaaS
- Exceptional writing, editing and communication skills
- Strong research skills and ability to write with credibility
- Understanding and implementation of basic SEO best practices
- Excellent project management skills – ability to manage time effectively
- Experience with WordPress and Google Analytics
- A marketing or communications degree is preferred
- Experience in driving qualified leads through content is preferred
- Experience with Marketo and SEMRush preferred
Okay, now, why Work at MediaValet?
- Stock Options: Along with a highly competitive compensation and total rewards package, all MediaValet employees are granted stock options upon hire.
- Work From Home: It's up to you. We have team members across the globe and help you to set your home office up with a generous stipend. For those in Vancouver, if you want to come into our office in Yaletown, you totally can – at your discretion.
- Top Health and Benefits Plan: We work to ensure we have one of the best health and benefits plans in the country.
- Fun Office Events: From an over-the-top annual winter holiday party to decorating the office for Halloween and costume contests, to pancake breakfasts, beach volleyball, board game nights, hack-a-thons; we’re constantly looking for ways to come together as a team in-person and virtually.
- Birthdays Off: Everyone needs their birthday off to celebrate being them 🥳
- Commitment to Fitness: Everyone gets a monthly allowance towards the fitness activity of their choice.
- Great Location: We are headquartered in the historic Yaletown district of Vancouver, Canada; there’s plenty of food, shops and walkable areas around; and it’s close to transit.
- Home for the Holidays: We shut down operations between December 25th and January 1st every year to allow people to spend time with their families (and not use up vacation time) - and have done so since MediaValet was founded in 2010.
- Family Focused: We’re committed to providing a career that’s family-friendly and have the parental supports and leave programs to back that up.
- Committed to diversity and inclusion: Our diverse backgrounds, skills, abilities and experiences make us stronger. We work hard to make MediaValet a place where everyone is valued, heard and respected with our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Council leading the way.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please share your cover letter and resume with us at [email protected]