MediaValet - We’re Hiring Back End Developers – Local and Remote
MediaValet - is a rapidly growing cloud-based digital asset management (DAM) company that allows marketing and creative teams to easily access and use their rich media (photos, videos, graphics, etc.) from anywhere across the globe. We’re continually recognized as a leader and innovator in the SaaS world - in fact, we recently won Microsoft’s 2020 AI and Machine Learning IMPACT Award, we’re 10 years old and we just graduated to the TSX on June 14th. We’re topping $10M in ARR and $100M market cap. We have a 5-year compound annual growth rate of 53% (in an industry growing 33%), and we're excited to be welcoming our 100th person to the team later this summer (we were 50 in January)!
What Our Dev Team Looks Like – We’re a passionate team of developers loving what we do. We nurture a culture of learning as a team “microculture”. We treat coding as our craft and continuously hone our craft. We are a team that is always on top of the latest news. You’ll find us reading books or talking about items that are relevant in our field that are very new. We all learn from each other and share what we know about the latest in software development. We learn and grow together.
Who are we looking for? Developers that have a winning combination of years of experience, as well Azure experience! Developers with 3-5 years of proficient experience in the technologies listed below would be an intermediate developer on our team. However, if you are also Azure savvy, you may be considered as a senior. A senior developer on our team tends to have 5 – 15 years’ experience, and would be at the advanced to expert level with the various technologies noted below.
Technologies and Experience Required To Be Considered As A Great Fit With Our Team:
- C#, .Net, .Net Core (Intermediate)
- Azure PaaS (Service Fabric, Storage, Cosmos, Search, Media Services, Svc Bus, etc.) (Intermediate)
- Web API Development (REST) (Intermediate)
- Cloud Design Patterns
- CI/CD Experience
- Git/Git Workflows (Intermediate)
- Async Programming (Intermediate)
- Microservices & event-driven architecture (Intermediate)
- Non-relational & relational DB experience (Intermediate)
- Infrastructure-as-Code (nice to have)
- OAuth2 & OIDC (nice to have)
- DDD (nice to have)
Previous Experience that would WOW us – developing and operating DDD/CQRS/Microservices solutions at massive scale.
Still wondering if we are the right team for you? Here is a little more about our team and who we are:
- Problem solvers - the more outside the box the better
- Empathetic – we care about each other and get along really well
- We look to have fun while working hard and meeting deadlines
- We’re comfortable and thrive being different
- We’re driven by a passion, and are top of game at what we do
- We are collaborative and willing to share thoughts and experiences - both work related, as well as hobby and interests related
- We embrace success and learn from our failures
- We don’t shy away from complex and hard work
- We have attention to detail to a fault
- We all have a voice and aren’t afraid to share our thoughts
- We welcome a difference of opinion, without offending others
- We enjoy working each day, and want to contribute and make a difference
- We embrace culture over money
- We want to be a part of something bigger than just a day-to-day job.
If being an integral part of the story with a company that is creating bleeding edge tech is one of the things you’ve noted on your career wish list, we should chat. Come join us as we continue to rapidly grow and explore all new things DAM - firstname.lastname@example.org