“In 2016, we announced our intention to democratize digital assets across organizations, removing departmental, geographical and technical barriers, enabling everyone across organizations to access the brand and marketing assets they need when they need them. Integrating MediaValet with Microsoft Office 365 was our first step towards asset democratization, and developing mobile apps for iOS, Android and Windows is our next. When we achieve our vision, everyone within organizations will be able to quickly, easily and securely access the corporate assets they need from the software and devices they use every day.”
David MacLaren, founder & CEO at MediaValet
In a previous blog post, How Can a Mobile App for DAM Improve Marketing Efficiency, we shared two facts:
- In 2016, mobile directly influenced $550 billion in retail sales in the U.S. alone. New data tells us that 80% of consumers now turn to a smartphone before they turn to a human for assistance.
- Business leaders are saying things like Fortune 500 CEO Bryan Kramer explained in Forbes: “Our desktop experience is truly shifting to mobile-first.”
Previously, MediaValet changed the digital asset management (DAM) landscape by enabling everyone across organizations with access to digital assets through the MediaValet portal itself as well as through an icon right inside their Office applications. The tech world is changing in certain areas faster than any of us can keep track, and many people anticipate that the default device for many work-related tasks will soon be mobile. So now we’ve added a mobile app to provide digital assets to users on the go.
In the always-on, work-everywhere, mobile-first digital world, enabling individuals to remain productive and to collaborate freely, both at work and beyond, is essential to organizational success. Let’s take a look at how the app works and how it can help you reach your business goals.
Going Mobile with MediaValet
MediaValet’s DAM solution enables marketers to organize and easily access images, videos and other digital media, which increases marketing’s productivity, speed to market and collaboration across teams and stakeholders. MediaValet’s Mobile App enables you to browse, search and share marketing assets, such as: logos, images, photos, videos and marketing collateral – all from your mobile device.
Employees across your organization will be able to:
1. Browse and search your corporate media library for files, visuals and collateral from your mobile device
2. View detailed previews, keywords, attributes, ratings and comments for every asset
3. Share media, images, presentations and collateral of any size
4. Choose resolution, size and format of shared files on the fly
5. Share individual files or groups of files right from your mobile device
6. View and play back video and audio files
Going mobile with MediaValet means giving people across your organization the power to use digital assets no matter where they are conducting their work.
See MediaValet’s Mobile APP for Yourself
We’d love to show you so click here to schedule your demo:
*Please contact your MediaValet administrator to enable mobile for your account prior to accessing your MediaValet app.